Volunteer for Northwest String Summit!
Follow our Fan Page with latest updates and connect with other Volunteers: http://www.facebook.com/StrummitVolunteers?ref=hl
Pitch a hand at Horning’s Hideout and help us create another successful String Summit in 2014!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Northwest String Summit!
Volunteers will be assigned 2 x 7-hour shifts over the course of the festival weekend. Volunteers will receive free entry into the festival, a festival volunteer shirt and deep gratitude and an opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and fun-filled team. Volunteers who complete each of their three shifts will not be charged for a festival ticket.
To start the volunteer registration process please complete the volunteer application below. Applications will be reviewed by the volunteer coordinator with notifications of acceptance being sent via email.
Accepted volunteers will be asked to pay a $35 impact fee by credit card or debit card. Sorry, but no checks or money orders will be accepted. Once the impact fee is received volunteers will receive confirmation of assigned shifts. In the event volunteers do not complete their shifts their credit/debit card will be charged the ticket price available at the time of their application submission.
GENERAL GUIDLINES – Volunteers will be expected to:
- Attend mandatory Volunteer Orientation session. Date and time to be determined.
- Must be available to work in various times during the Festival.
- Pay a $35 impact fee.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance. Respond promptly to emails from Volunteer Coordinator.
- Must notify Volunteer Coordinator of cancellation / changes.
- Comply with no alcohol or illegal drugs consumption during shifts.
- Answer patrons’ questions about Northwest String Summit and assist with directions / information.
- Agree to the terms of the Work Exchange Agreement and Liability Release. You’ll be required to sign this form once you arrive.